Importer, marketer and distributer of home, building and gardening products.
The company is located in the Barkan industrial zone, which is an Israeli settlement in the occupied West Bank. In addition, the company sells its products in selling points in Ramat Eshkol settlement neigborhood in East Jerusalem and in the West Bank settlement of Modi’in Ilit.
Owned by Dorit Maoz
CEO: Nisim Maoz
The company imports and markets products of international companies, including the Italian companies Geko (Tre Emme S.p.A.), Filomat, Providus and Framar; the German Lux Tools of the OBI Group, Schulte malirske valecky a plastik spol and Motip Dupli; Koti Tribollet France; Quilosa of the Selena Group, Spain; Franklin International US, Bosny (R.J. London Chemicals Industries Co.), Thailand; Hong Kong Bosi Tool Enterprise; and Tianjin Jinmao group China.
The company is the exclusive representative of the Dutch company HG International in Israel.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Thu 10/12/2015
- Abadi Bakery
- Ability Inc.
- Ackerstein Industries
- Ahdut Factory for Tehina Halva and Sweets (Ahdut – Achva)
- All Trade Recycling
- Almog C.D.A.Y
- Avgol Nonwoven Industries
- Avi Cranes
- Brand Industries
- Carmel Industries (I.L.)
- CNH Industrial (Formerly CNH Global)
- Delta Galil Industries
- Doosan Corporation
- Elyahu Zalman & Sons Metal Tubes Industries
- Ha’argaz Technopach Metal Industries
- Hamat Group (formerly: Lipski Plastic)
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- I.R.P.C. Rubber Products Co.
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- JLG Industries
- Keter Plastic (Keter Group)
- Kvotzat Mifalei J.Brosh – Brosh Fibers (formerly Ayelet Barkan)
- Molitan Industries
- Neetuv Management and Development Co.
- Ofertex Industries
- Oppenheimer Manufacturing and Marketing
- Paz El Sinun
- Plasto-Polish (Barkan)
- Ramat Hagolan Dairies (Golan Heights Dairies)
- Rami Levy Chain Stores Hashikma Marketing 2006
- Rolbit Electronic Thermostats and Controllers
- Shamir Salads
- Solor Gas Industries
- Supergum Industries
- Teltone Electronics
- Villar International
- Volvo Group (AB Volvo)
- Yahav Oranit