A global Chinese producer of Solar Panels. The company manufactures, develops and delivers solar energy products.
In June 2016, Who Profits documented Suntech’s solar panels in the Netiv Hagdud commercial solar field, in Netiv Hagdud settlement in the occupied Jordan Valley. Netiv Hagdud project is a joint venture of $6 million USD between Enerpoint Israel and “Green is us”, its electricity production reaches 4 MW and it is built over 50 Dunams of Palestinian land.
SunTech also provided 18200 panels producing 4.9 MW of solar power, to the Ketura Sun solar field in the Naqab generating enough annual electricity for 30,000 inhabitants.
With the Israeli company Shikun & Binui Energy, Suntech initiated the development of the large solar fields of Sde Boker and Hatzerim generating 5 MW and 6 MW in electric capacity (respectively).
Furthermore, in a joint partnership with the Israeli company Solarit Doral, Suntech co-built a solar power station in Katzrin, an Israeli settlement in the occupied Syrian Golan. The Katzrin solar project generates 85,000 kWh a year.
The company’s revenue from solar power generation reached $161.86 million during 2016, representing an increase of 20.2% compared to $134.76 million in 2015.
Suntech’s revenue generated by customers based in Israel alone rests at around $2736.59 million.
Owned by Shunfeng International clean Energy, the largest independent solar energy provider in China.
Company chairman: Mr. Fubo Zhang
China based subsidiaries: Wuxi Suntech Power Co., Ltd; Luoyang Suntech Power Co., Ltd; Jiangsu Shunfeng; Changzhou Shunfeng Photovoltaic Materials Co., Ltd.; Jiangsu Shunfeng Photovoltaic Electronic Power Co., Ltd.; Shungfeng Photovoltaic Investment (China) Co., Ltd.; Jiangxi Shunfeng Photovoltaic Investments Co., Ltd.; Lattice Power (Jiangxi) Co., Ltd.; Jiangxi Latticebright Co., Ltd.; Jiangxi Changda Optoelectronic Science & Technology Co., Ltd. All wholly woned (100%).
Wholly owned subsidiaries worldwide: Mega-Solar and Suntech Japan. Japan; Shunfeng Photovoltaic Holding Limited, Hong Kong; Lattice Power Corporation, Lattice Power Corporation (The Island of Grand Cayman); S.A.G. Solar GmbH & Co. KG and meteocontrol GmbH.; Germany.
Enerpoint Israel and Super Ploy: Suntech signed a 10 million NIS (approximately $2.7 million) contract in January with Israel’s Tel Aviv-based Enerpoint for the company’s SuperPoly solar system.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Thu 26/10/2017
- A. Hezi Building and Investment Co.
- ABB Group
- Ackerstein Industries
- Africa Israel Investments
- Amos Hadar Properties and Investments (Hadar Group)
- Amy Metom Engineers and Consultants
- Ashdar Building Company
- Ashtrom Group
- Avi Cranes
- B. Yair Building Corporation
- Barad Earth Development & Road Works
- Bardarian Brothers
- Benny & Tzvika
- Bnei Eli Etkes Surveying and Engineering Instruments Ltd
- Boneich Construction Development & Investments
- Caterpillar Inc.
- CIM Lustigman
- Cisco systems
- Clal Insurance Enterprises Holdings Limited
- CNH Industrial
- Covenant Group
- Denya Cebus
- Dona Engineering and Construction
- Doosan Corporation
- E.T. Legal Services
- Efco Equipment
- Einav Ahets
- Elyakim Ben Ari
- Energix Renewable Energies
- Enerpoint Israel
- First Solar
- Green is us
- Haim Zaken Construction and Investments
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Harel Insurance Investments and Financial Services
- Hasid Brothers Building Contracting Co. Ltd
- Housing and Construction Holding Co. (Shikun & Binui Group)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Isra Marin Manufacture of Structures 3000
- Itzkin Eyal Architects
- JA Solar Holdings
- Kass Group (Kass – C)
- Kfar Giladi Quarries
- Kiryat Sefer (Diur Modi’in)
- Kotler Adika Building Company
- Land of Choice Olive Oil (Meshek Achiya)
- Liebherr International
- M.G.A. Energy Solutions
- Medan – Roads and Quarries
- Meitarim Quarry
- Menorah Mivtahim Holdings
- Migdal Insurance and Financial Holdings
- Mordechai Aviv Construction Industries
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- Olenik Transportation Earth Work and Road Constructions
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Peretz Sela Civil Engineering
- PGR Drive Technologies
- Psagot Ziv Investment and Development (1993) Ltd.
- RE/MAX Holdings
- Readymix Industries (Israel) Ltd. Group
- Reshef Security
- S.A.G. (Velvel) Building & Development Ltd.
- Salit HaAdumim Quarry & Stone Processing Plant
- Sarfati Simon Ltd.
- Shachar and Co. Building and Engineering Company Ltd.
- Shoham Engineering and Development
- SMA Solar Technology
- Taavura Holdings
- Terex Corporation
- The Metrontario Group
- The Phoenix Holdings
- Tishbi Estate Winery (Habaron Wine Cellars)
- Y.D. Barazani
- Yaaz Construction & Development
- Yatir Quarry
- Yechezkel Morad
- Yehuda Welded Mesh
- Z.M.H. Hammerman
- Zoko Enterprises (Zoko Shiluvim)