A private Israeli company specializing in civil engineering, construction and infrastructure and development work.
In February 2020, the company won a tender issued by Moriah Jerusalem Development Corporation to carry out infrastructure work for the Green Line of the Jerusalem light rail.
In June 2019, the company won a tender to carry out infrastructure, development and paving work in the Jabel Mukaber neighborhood in East Jerusalem.
In November 2018, the company won a tender issued by the Israeli Ministry of Housing and Construction to carry out road infrastructure work in the Gilo settlement neighborhood.
In 2016-2017, the company carried out development work in public open spaces in the Har Homa settlement neighborhood, including the construction of playgrounds.
The company carried out infrastructure and development work in Bab Huta in the Muslim Quarter in the Old City of Jerusalem.
The company carried out multiple projects for the Western Wall Heritage Foundation in the Western Wall Plaza and Tunnels. In June 1967, Israel demolished the Mughrabi (Moroccan) Quarter that was built right next to the Western Wall to build the plaza, bulldozing Palestinian homes and expelling their inhabitants. The company built a public building on an area of 1,500 sqm in the plaza and a synagogue inside the Western Wall Tunnels.
In June 2017, the company won a tender for paving and development work in Wadi al-Joz in East Jerusalem. In 2016, the company paved the Shuafat Ring Road in East Jerusalem.
In 2017, the company carried out a residential project in the settlement of Efrat in the occupied West Bank.
Owned by David Goldschmidt.
Company clients include Israel Railways, Moriah Jerusalem Development Corporation, The Company for the Reconstruction and Development of the Jewish Quarter, Western Wall Heritage Foundation, East Jerusalem Development Ltd.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Sun 19/12/2021
- A. Hezi Building and Investment Co.
- ABB Group
- Ackerstein Industries
- Africa Israel Investments
- Amos Hadar Properties and Investments (Hadar Group)
- Amy Metom Engineers and Consultants
- Ashdar Building Company
- Ashtrom Group
- Avi Cranes
- B. Yair Building Corporation
- Barad Earth Development & Road Works
- Bardarian Brothers
- Benny & Tzvika
- Bnei Eli Etkes Surveying and Engineering Instruments Ltd
- Boneich Construction Development & Investments
- CIM Lustigman
- Cisco systems
- Clal Sun
- CNH Industrial (Formerly CNH Global)
- Covenant Group
- Denya Cebus
- Dona Engineering and Construction
- Doosan Corporation
- E.T. Legal Services
- Efco Equipment
- Einav Ahets
- Elyakim Ben Ari
- Energix Group
- Enerpoint Israel
- First Solar
- Green is us
- H.Y.S. Nofei Israel (Israel View)
- Haim Zaken Construction and Investments
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hasid Brothers Building Contracting Co. Ltd
- Housing and Construction Holding Co. (Shikun & Binui Group)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Isra Marin Manufacture of Structures 3000
- Itzkin Eyal Architects
- JA Solar Holdings
- Kfar Giladi Quarries
- Kiryat Sefer (Diur Modi’in)
- Kotler Adika Building Company
- Land of Choice Olive Oil (Meshek Achiya)
- Liebherr International
- M.G.A. Energy Solutions
- Medan – Roads and Quarries
- Meitarim Quarry
- Mordechai Aviv Construction Industries
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- Olenik Transportation Earth Work and Road Constructions
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Peretz Sela Civil Engineering
- PGR Drive Technologies
- Psagot Ziv Investment and Development (1993) Ltd.
- RE/MAX Holdings
- Readymix Industries (Israel) Ltd. Group
- Reshef Security
- S.A.G. (Velvel) Building & Development Ltd.
- Salit HaAdumim Quarry & Stone Processing Plant
- Sarfati Simon Ltd.
- Shachar and Co. Building and Engineering Company Ltd.
- SMA Solar Technology
- Taavura Holdings
- Terex Corporation
- The Metrontario Group
- Tishbi Estate Winery (Habaron Wine Cellars)
- Y.D. Barazani
- Yaaz Construction & Development
- Yatir Quarry
- Yechezkel Morad
- Yehuda Welded Mesh
- Z.M.H. Hammerman
- Zoko Enterprises (Zoko Shiluvim)