A Spanish company that provides international freight transport, distribution and other logistics services.
Jerusalem Light Rail
The company has been contracted by CAF to co-manage the maritime transport of 114 tram wagons for the Jerusalem Light Rail project.
The Jerusalem Light Rail (JLR) connects Israeli settlements in occupied East Jerusalem to the western part of the city, whilst expropriating Palestinian land and fragmenting Palestinian communities. The J-Net project, led by Spanish company CAF and Israeli Shapir Engineering, includes the extension of the JLR Red Line serving the settlement neighborhoods of Neve Ya’akov, Pisgat Ze’ev, French Hill, Ramat Eshkol and Ma’alot Dafna; and the construction of the Green Line, stretching from Mt. Scopus to Gilo settlement neighborhood.
In May 2022, two CAF URBOS100 trains arrived from CAF factory at Zaragoza in Spain to the port of Ashdod with the assistance of Salvat Logistica, and from there to the depot in the French Hill settlement neighborhood. CAF will provide 57 electric trains (114 tram wagons) over a period of four years, at an estimated cost of 3 million euros per train, a total of about NIS 1.2 billion. Additional trains that will arrive will be absorbed in the new depot in Neve Ya’akov settlement neighborhood.
Founder and president: José Salvat Soler.
General Manager: Javier Patiño Illa
The company has offices in every European country, in Asia, Australia, and North and South America, as well as over a hundred domestic warehouse centers worldwide.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Tue 26/07/2022
- Afcon Holdings
- Altice International
- Amy Metom Engineers and Consultants
- Ashtrom Group
- CAF- Construcciones y Auxiliar de Ferrocarriles
- David Ackerstein Ltd.
- DJI – DaJiang Innovation Technology Company
- Doosan Corporation
- Egis Rail
- El-Far Electronics Systems
- Gadish Engineering – Yoram Gadish Group
- Hapoalim Bank
- Harel Insurance Investments and Financial Services
- Hot Mobile (formerly: Mirs Communications)
- Hot Telecommunication Systems
- Housing and Construction Holding Co. (Shikun & Binui Group)
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- Leumi Bank
- Migdal Insurance and Financial Holdings
- Mikud Guarding Security Services & Cleaning
- Modi’in Ezrachi
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- New Way Traffic
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Readymix Industries (Israel) Ltd. Group
- RT LTA Systems
- Shapir Engineering and Industry
- T&M Protection Resources Holdings Israel (T&M Israel)
- The Phoenix Holdings
- Volvo Group (AB Volvo)
- Yehuda Welded Mesh
- YSB – Ya’acobi Brothers Group