Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies Ltd is a publicly traded Israeli company (ASX: ROO) specializing in developing and commercializing plant climate management technologies. The company is a former participant in the Israeli Office of the Chief Scientist’s Incubator Program.
The company’s Root Zone Temperature Optimization (RZTO) has been implemented in agricultural settlements in the Jordan Valley in the occupied West Bank, including in the settlement of Mehola.
The company’s RZTO technology is eligible for a subsidy of up to 30 percent for basil growers under the Israeli government’s Precision Ag Program, a collaboration between the Ministry of Agriculture and the Ministry of Finance.
Major shareholders: Boaz Wachtel (8.08%), Sharon Devir (4.46%), Suburban Holdings PTY Limited (4.43%), Youdim Pharmaceuticals (4.09%), JP Morgan Nominees Australia (3.92%), CST Capital PTY Ltd (2.51%), Horatio St. PTY Ltd (1.68%), HSBC Custody Nominees (Australia) Limited (1.47%)
Executive Chairman and CEO: Sharon Devir
Executive Director: Boaz Wachtel
The company is publicly traded on the Australian Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol ROO.
Dagan Agricultural Automation, Cannodoc Limited, American Farms Consulting LLC
All the information contained in this page is valid until Thu 11/07/2019
- Adanim Tea Company (1991)
- Agrexco Carmel Agricultural Export Company
- Amir Marketing and Investments in Agriculture
- B. Gaon Holdings
- CETCO Mineral Technology Group
- Deshen Hatzafon – Production and Marketing of Fertilizer
- Field Produce
- First Solar
- Gadot Agro (Merhav Agro)
- Gat Fertilizers
- Genesis Land Dates/N.S Water and maintenance services
- Green is us
- Group 5 Security (Tzevet 5)
- Hagihon Company Ltd. – Jerusalem Area’s Water and Wastewater Utility
- Hai Dolev Holdings Ltd.
- Haifa Chemicals (Haifa Group)
- Kardan NV
- Kedem Hadarim
- Mor Hasharon Fruit (Sharon Fruit)
- NaanDan Jain Irrigation
- Rivulis Irrigation
- Rivulis PTE
- Tahal Group International
- Tamar Hazahav
Find A Company