A private Israeli company that provides security and guarding services.
The company provides security services to Israeli settlements in the occupied West Bank, including the regional councils of Mateh Binyamin, Shomron and Megilot, the Barkan Industrial Zone, Kdumim, Karnei Shomron, Elkana and Gush Etzion.
In 2019, the company won a tender for the provision of security and patrolling services to educational institutions for the settlement regional council of Megilot.
In 2018, it won tenders for the provision of security, patrolling and on-call services to public institutions for the settlement regional council of Mateh Binyamin and the settlement local councils of Immanuel and Givat Zeev.
In 2017, the company won a tender for the provision of security and patrolling services to educational institutions for the settlement local council of Elkana.
It also won a tender for the provision of security and guarding services to educational institutions and the Barkan settlement industrial zone for the settlement regional council of Shomron.
In 2015, the company won tenders for the provision of security and patrolling services to educational institutions and perimeter security for the settlement local councils of Beit Aryeh-Ofarim, Immanuel and Kdumim and the settlement regional council of Mateh Binyamin.
Additionally, in June 2019, Who Profits recorded the presence of company guarding personnel in the Og sewage purification plant, a purification plant in the Jordan Valley in the occupied West Bank. The Og plant (Nabi Musa) treats sewage from the northeastern neighborhoods of Jerusalem (including the settlement neighborhoods of Neve Ya’akov and Pisgat Ze’ev) as well as the settlements of Ma’ale Adumim, Ma’ale Adumim Industrial Zone, Adam, Anatot, and Mitzpeh Yericho. The plant treats 20,000 m³ of sewage per day. The purified water is primarily intended for use in irrigating date plantations in the settlement regional councils of Megilot and the Jordan Valley.
The company operates a branch in the Barkan Industrial Zone.
The company is owned and managed by Haim Shimon Benlulu
Other companies owned by the Benlulu family: Moked Team 5 Protection & Control, Tzevet 5 Combined Security Systems
Clients include Mekorot – Israel National Water Co., Israel Electric Corporation (IEC), Mateh Binyamin settlement regional council, Givat Zeev settlement local council, Bezeq – The Israeli Telecommunication Corporation
All the information contained in this page is valid until Tue 25/02/2020
- Abadi Bakery
- Ackerstein Industries
- Ahdut Factory for Tehina Halva and Sweets (Ahdut – Achva)
- Almog C.D.A.Y
- Avi Cranes
- Carmel Industries (I.L.)
- Caterpillar Inc.
- CNH Industrial
- Delta Galil Industries
- Doosan Corporation
- Elyahu Zalman & Sons Metal Tubes Industries
- Ha’argaz Technopach Metal Industries
- Hamat Group (formerly: Lipski Plastic)
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- I.R.P.C. Rubber Products Co.
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- JLG Industries
- Keter Plastic (Keter Group)
- Kvotzat Mifalei J.Brosh – Brosh Fibers (formerly Ayelet Barkan)
- Margolin Bros
- Molitan Industries
- Neetuv Management and Development Co.
- Ofertex Industries
- Oppenheimer Manufacturing and Marketing
- Ramat Hagolan Dairies (Golan Heights Dairies)
- Rami Levy Chain Stores Hashikma Marketing 2006
- Rolbit Electronic Thermostats and Controllers
- Shamir Salads
- Supergum Industries
- Teltone Electronics
- Unikowsky Maoz
- Volvo Group (AB Volvo)
- Yahav Oranit
- Adanim Tea Company (1991)
- Amir Marketing and Investments in Agriculture
- B. Gaon Holdings
- CETCO Mineral Technology Group
- Deshen Hatzafon – Production and Marketing of Fertilizer
- First Solar
- Gadot Agro (Merhav Agro)
- Gat Fertilizers
- Genesis Land Dates/N.S Water and maintenance services
- Green is us
- Hagihon Company
- Hai Dolev Holdings Ltd.
- Haifa Chemicals (Haifa Group)
- Kardan NV
- Kedem Hadarim
- Mor Hasharon Fruit (Sharon Fruit)
- NaanDan Jain Irrigation
- Rivulis Irrigation
- Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies
- Tahal Group International
- Tamar Hazahav