A publicly traded Israeli corporation that manufactures and markets clothes globally.
Through its partially-owned subsidiary (80%) Delta Israel Brands (TASE: DLTI), the company operates branches in the settlement neighborhoods of Pisgat Zeev and Ramot in occupied East Jerusalem and in the settlement of Maale Adumim in the occupied West Bank.
In May 2011, Who Profits documented a 1,680 m2 warehouse rented and operated by the company in the Barkan industrial zone in the Barkan settlement in the occupied West Bank.
The company is controlled by its CEO and Director Issac Dabah (46.68%). Other major shareholders include: company’s Chairman of Board Noam Lautman (9.96%), Clal Insurance Enterprise Holdings Ltd. (7.04%), The Phoenix Holding Ltd. (4.74%)
The company is publicly traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol DELT.
CEO: Issac Dabah
The company has 76 wholly owned subsidiaries and several joint ventures worldwide.
Main subsidiaries include: Delta Galil USA Inc., Delta Galil Holland B.V, Delta Textiles (London) Ltd, Delta Galil Vietnam Co. Ltd, Kwond Fat Industrial Limited, Brunet Industrial Holdings Limited, Delta Alfa Corap Ve Tekstil San Tlc A.S, Delta Brayola Ltd, Delta Galil Holdings (1998) Ltd.
The company holds an 80% stake in Delta Israel Brands, a publicly traded Israeli company listed on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol DLTI.
Nike, Amazon, Tommy Hilfiger, Target, Wal-Mart, Macy’s, Primark, Marks & Spencer, Victoria’s Secret, Lululemon, Nordstorm, Bloomingdale’s, Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus. The company has franchise agreements with the brands: Wilson, Converse, Calvin Klein, Spalding, Ted Baker, Kenneth Cole, Original Penguin, Bare Necessities and brand use licenses for Disney brand.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Sun 25/07/2021
- Abadi Bakery
- Achdut Factory for Tahini Halva and Sweets (Achdut-Achva)
- Ackerstein Industries
- Almog C.D.A.Y
- Avi Cranes
- Carmel Industries (I.L.)
- Caterpillar Inc.
- CNH Industrial
- Doosan Corporation
- Elyahu Zalman & Sons Metal Tubes Industries
- Group 5 Security (Tzevet 5)
- Ha’argaz Technopach Metal Industries
- Hamat Group (formerly: Lipski Plastic)
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- I.R.P.C. Rubber Products Co.
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- JLG Industries
- Keter Plastic (Keter Group)
- Kvotzat Mifalei J.Brosh – Brosh Fibers (formerly Ayelet Barkan)
- Margolin Bros
- Molitan Industries
- Neetuv Management and Development Co.
- Ofertex Industries
- Oppenheimer Manufacturing and Marketing
- Ramat Hagolan Dairies (Golan Heights Dairies)
- Rami Levy Chain Stores Hashikma Marketing 2006
- Rolbit Electronic Thermostats and Controllers
- Shamir Salads
- Supergum Industries
- Teltone Electronics
- Unikowsky Maoz
- Villar International
- Volvo Group (AB Volvo)
- Yahav Oranit