A publicly traded Israeli Telecommunication Company providing Cellular, Telephone and Internet services.
As of August 2021 the company holds 250 active cellular antennas on occupied land in the West Bank (including East Jerusalem) and the Syrian Golan, of which 12 in occupied no-man’s-land areas, as part of its joint network with Hot Mobile. Four more company’s cellular antennas are under construction in East Jerusalem and in the settlements of Ariel, Beitar Illit and Talmon in the West Bank. In some cases, company antennas and communication facilities were erected on privately owned Palestinian land.
The company pays rental and land use fees to Israeli settlements, in some cases for the use of private Palestinian land: Partner paid the local council of the settlement of Beit El thousands of shekels monthly to keep communication equipment on Palestinian land just outside the settlement’s jurisdiction. The company also passed regular payments to the cooperative society of Migron outpost in the West Bank for 12 years.
The company operates two sales and customer service centers in the settlements of Ma’ale Adumim and in Atarot Industrial Zone. In addition, the company operates three sales and customer service centers in Palestinian neighborhoods in occupied East Jerusalem, an area that is off limits for Palestinian cellular companies. In that way, the company enjoys the structural advantages of Israeli cellular service providers over Palestinian competitors in the Palestinian market which constitutes a captive market.
In 2020 the company launched a project of fiber optics infrastructure layout throughout the settlement of Ma’ale Adumim, to provide fiber optic network to the settlement.
Between 2017 and 2020, the company has won several tenders for operation and maintenance of Telecommunication and internet services for the Israeli District Coordination of Gaza and for the Israeli Civil Administration in the settlement of Beit El in the West Bank. In addition, the company regularly provides cellular services to the Israeli military in the West Bank.
In addition, the company sponsors two Israeli military combat units through the provision of sports days, entertainment activities, trips and training. During the Israeli attack on Gaza in 2014 Partner was on the front lines providing various benefits and monetary compensation to soldiers who participated in the military operation. Mobile service units were sent by the company to the Gaza border, equipped with generators, chargers, batteries and cellular phones for the soldiers’ use.
The company cooperates with “8200 Impact”, a startup project founded and managed by military unit 8200 alumni, the Intelligence and Cyber security unit in the Israeli military.
S.B. Israel Telecom Ltd. (27.12%), Menora Mivtachim Holdings Ltd. (7.21%), Meitav Dash Investments Ltd. (7.11%), Harel Group (6.86%), The Phoenix Holdings Ltd (6.84%), Clal Insurance Holding Ltd. (6.47%),Psagot Ofek Provident Ltd. (4.21%).
Chair of the Board: Osnat Ronen
CEO: Avi Zvi
The company is publicly traded on TASE and NASDAQ under the ticker symbol PTNR.
012 Smile Telecom Ltd., 012 Telecom Ltd., Partner Land-Line Communication Solutions (Limited Partnership), Partner Future Communications 2000 Ltd. (“PFC”), Get Cell Communication Products (Limited Partnership), Partner Business Communications Solution (Limited Partnership, not active), Iconz Holdings Ltd, P.H.I. Networks (50% Limited Partnership).
Amazon Prime Video, Apple, Netflix, Samsung, Ericsson, Mavenir Systems Limited, Juniper Networks, Dialogic Inc., Tamares Telecom, TI Sparkle Israel, Broadsoft Inc., Bezeq, Hot Telecommunication, Hot Mobile.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Tue 27/07/2021
- Actuonix Motion Devices
- Afcon Holdings
- Altice International
- AM General
- AnyVision Interactive Technologies
- Atlas Copco
- B.G. Ilanit Gates and Urban Elements
- Baran Group
- Bardarian Brothers
- Beit Alpha Technologies (B.A.T)
- BlueBird Aero Systems
- C. Mer Group
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Cisco systems
- Clal Insurance Enterprises Holdings Limited
- Colmobil Corporation
- Combined Systems (CSI)
- Comodan Far East
- Contact International (Kalia Israel Ammunition Co.)
- Controp Precision Technologies
- Delek Israel Fuel
- Denya Cebus
- DJI – DaJiang Innovation Technology Company
- El Go Team
- El-Far Electronics Systems
- Elbit Systems
- Eli Yohanan Engineers
- Eltal Technologistics
- Elyakim Ben Ari
- F.K. Generators and Equipment
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors Company
- Gilat Satellite Networks
- Greenkote Plc (Summet Hitech Coatings)
- Harel Insurance Investments and Financial Services
- Hot Mobile (formerly: Mirs Communications)
- Hot Telecommunication Systems
- Housing and Construction Holding Co. (Shikun & Binui Group)
- I.R.P.C. Rubber Products Co.
- IDS – Integrated Detection Systems
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- K-9 Solutions
- L-3 Communications
- Land Rover
- Long Range Acoustic Device (LRAD)
- M.R. Hunter
- Magna B.S.P
- MAN Group
- Matrix IT
- Mayer’s Cars and Trucks
- MDT Armor
- MDT Protective Industries
- Menorah Mivtahim Holdings
- Merkavim Transportation Technologies
- Mifram Group
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
- Motorola Solutions
- mPrest Systems
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- New Way Traffic
- Olenik Transportation Earth Work and Road Constructions
- Orkal Industries and Mechanization
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Paz Oil Company
- Phoenicia America-Israel (Flat Glass)
- Ral Electric Holdings (formerly: Adir Electric Boards)
- Reshef Security
- RT LTA Systems
- Shamir Salads
- Shamrad Electronics
- Stentofon Israel
- Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc.
- Supergum Industries
- Taavura Holdings
- Tahal Group International
- The Phoenix Holdings
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Trima Israel Pharmaceutical Products – Maabarot
- Union Motors
- Y. Tzarfati Car and Metal Services
- Yahav Oranit
- Yechezkel Morad
- Yehuda Welded Mesh