An Israel-based global provider of irrigation solutions.
The company planned and carried out irrigation projects in the occupied West Bank and Syrian Golan.
Company signs have been documented in an organic plantation in the settlement of Tomer in the Jordan Valley in 2009 and in a vineyard in the settlement of Ein Zivan in the Golan in 2018. The company has also provided irrigation services to the settlements of Carmel, Ma’on and Yatir in Mount Hebron.
The company has distributors in the Syrian Golan, the Jordan Valley and the Naqab (Negev) region.
The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Indian multinational corporation Jain Irrigation Systems through its holdings in Jain (Israel) B.V (94%) and Jain Overseas B.V (6%). Jain Irrigation Systems is publicly traded on the Indian National Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol JISLJALEQS.
CEO: Avner Hermoni
Naan Dan Agro-Pro Ltd. (Israel), NaanDan Jain France Sarl (France), NaanDan Jain Australia Pty Ltd. (Australia), NaanDan Do Brasil Participacoes Ltd. (Brazil), NaanDan Jain Industria E Comercio De Equipmentos Ltd (Brazil), NaanDan Jain Mexico, S.A. De C.V. (Mexico), NaanDan Jain S.R.L. (Italy), NaanDan Jain Iberica S.C. (Spain), NaanDan Jain Peru S.A. C (Peru), Naan Dan Jain Irrigation Projects S.R.L. (Romania), Jain Sulama Sistemleri Sanayi Ve Ticaret Anonim Sirkti (Turkey)
Partially owned subsidiaries: Agrologico Sistemas Technologicos, S.A. (Costa Rica) (60%), Agrologico de Guatemala, S.A. (Guatemala) (60%)
Joint Venture: Dansystems S.A. (Chile) (50%)
All the information contained in this page is valid until Sun 11/08/2019
- Adanim Tea Company (1991)
- Agrexco Carmel Agricultural Export Company
- Amir Marketing and Investments in Agriculture
- B. Gaon Holdings
- CETCO Mineral Technology Group
- Deshen Hatzafon – Production and Marketing of Fertilizer
- Field Produce
- First Solar
- Gadot Agro (Merhav Agro)
- Gat Fertilizers
- Genesis Land Dates/N.S Water and maintenance services
- Green is us
- Group 5 Security (Tzevet 5)
- Hagihon Company Ltd. – Jerusalem Area’s Water and Wastewater Utility
- Hai Dolev Holdings Ltd.
- Haifa Chemicals (Haifa Group)
- Kardan NV
- Kedem Hadarim
- Mor Hasharon Fruit (Sharon Fruit)
- Rivulis Irrigation
- Rivulis PTE
- Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies
- Tahal Group International
- Tamar Hazahav
Find A Company