A marketer and exporter of organic and non-organic fruits and vegetables.
During a 2012 field tour, Who Profits documented the presence of the company’s boxes in packaging houses in the settlements of Na’aran and Tomer settlements in the occupied Jordan Valley in the occupied West Bank.
Privately owned by Kedem Tal.
The company markets and exports the Sharon fruit and the Jaffa brands.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Tue 17/12/2019
- Adanim Tea Company (1991)
- B. Gaon Holdings
- CETCO Mineral Technology Group
- Deshen Hatzafon – Production and Marketing of Fertilizer
- First Solar
- Gadot Agro (Merhav Agro)
- Gat Fertilizers
- Genesis Land Dates/N.S Water and maintenance services
- Green is us
- Group 5 Security (Tzevet 5)
- Hagihon Company
- Hai Dolev Holdings Ltd.
- Haifa Chemicals (Haifa Group)
- Kardan NV
- Mor Hasharon Fruit (Sharon Fruit)
- NaanDan Jain Irrigation
- Rivulis Irrigation
- Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies
- Tahal Group International
- Tamar Hazahav