The company provides supervision services, consulting, design coordination, quality assurance and quality control, civil engineering projects supervision in Israel and worldwide.
The company was contracted to supervise and control work by S.P.R. Construction for Israel Railways in section C of the Tel Aviv Jerusalem Fast Train (A1). This section of the train route crosses into occupied Palestinian land, some of which is privately owned.
(See attached the company response to Who Profits` letter)
The company is owned by Yuri Steiman (50%) and Sergay Gandelin (50%) through Yugan Engineering (S.Y) Group.
Clients include: Danya Cebus; Olenik Transportation, Earth Work and Road Construction; Shapir Engineering and Industry; WXG; Israeli Ministry of Defense; Housing and Construction (Shikun&Binui); Netivei Israel
All the information contained in this page is valid until Sun 23/12/2018
- A.B. Plan
- Amy Metom Engineers and Consultants
- Atlas Copco
- Avi Cranes
- Baran Group
- CNH Industrial (Formerly CNH Global)
- Covenant Group
- Electra Infrastructure (Formerly Hofrey Hasharon)
- HBI Haerter AG
- Impresa Pizzarotti & C
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- JLG Industries
- Lorenzetto Loris
- Max Bögl Stiftung & Co.
- Minrav Group
- Moscow Metrostroy (Mosmetrostroy)
- Motorola Solutions
- Shapir Engineering and Industry
- Taavura Holdings
- Tedem Civil Engineering
- Terex Corporation
- WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff (Formerly Parsons Brinckerhoff International Inc.)