An Israeli company that operates Tovlan landfill in the occupied Palestinian territory.
The Tovlan landfill, which is located in the northern Jordan Valley, between the Israeli settlements of Masu’a and Yafit, is the biggest waste management site beyond the Green Line.
The waste transferred to the Tovlan landfill originates from recycling factories within Israel and from settlements in the West Bank. Hence, the company exploits the natural resources of the occupied territory for the needs of Israeli citizens on both sides of the Green Line. The Tovlan landfill’s area includes a compost site operated by Amnir.
T.M.M. Integrated Recycling Industries is owned by Poalim Trust Services, a subsidiary of Hapoalim bank. The company was previously owned by the Veolia Environmental Services Israel, a former subsidiary of the French multinational Veolia Environment.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Tue 07/03/2017
- ABB Group
- Afek Oil and Gaz
- Ahava Dead Sea Laboratories
- Ashtrom Group
- B.D.T.H Israel Solar Energy Ltd.
- CETCO Mineral Technology Group
- Dekel Acher Construction and Investments
- Eden Springs
- Elyakim Ben Ari
- Energix Renewable Energies
- First Solar
- Genie Energy
- Green is us
- Hai Dolev Holdings Ltd.
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Harel Insurance Investments and Financial Services
- HBI Haerter AG
- Israel Salt Company
- JA Solar Holdings
- Kfar Giladi Quarries
- M.G.A. Energy Solutions
- Medan – Roads and Quarries
- Meitarim Quarry
- Menorah Mivtahim Holdings
- Mifalei Tuff – Agricultural Cooperative Society LTD
- Nextcom Group
- Oron Group Investments & Holdings Ltd.
- Paz Oil Company
- PGR Drive Technologies
- Readymix Industries (Israel) Ltd. Group
- Refu Elektronik
- Salit HaAdumim Quarry & Stone Processing Plant
- Shapir Engineering and Industry
- SMA Solar Technology
- The Phoenix Holdings
- Tzifha International
- Y.D. Barazani
- Yatir Quarry