A global rail infrastructure specialist, providing railway construction and maintenance services, and overhead line electrification systems worldwide.
The company is contracted by the Cfir (CAF and Shapir Engineering and Industry ) consortium to provide the trackwork subsystem of the Jerusalem Light Rail, as part of the construction of the new Green Line and the extension of the existing Red Line, as well as the construction of two new maintenance depots and extension of the depot located in the French Hill settlement neighborhood in East Jerusalem. The company will install 125.000 m of rails, 85.000 twin block concrete sleepers and 242 turnouts, in addition to providing concrete. The execution period stretches from 2021 until 2024.
The Jerusalem Light Rail connects settlements to the western part of the city. For more, read Who Profits update Spanish multinational CAF and Israeli Shapir win tender to expand the Jerusalem light rail.
Company directors: Luis Filipe Barreira Antunes Bairrao, Vincente Gimeno Merino, Gerado Quero Jimenez, Pedro Emanuel Palmeiro De Costa Pereira, Luis Alberto Machado Pedro da Silva and Leonardo Joaquim Dos Santos.
Steconfer S.A. (Portugal); Steconfer Corp (Philippines); Stconfer Rail Ltd. (UK); Steconfer Mozambique LDA; Steconfer Infrastructures and Construction AB (Sweden); Steconfer SAC (Peru); Steconfer Global Rail Infrastructure Ltd. (Canada); Steconfer Infrastructures Ltd. (Israel)
All the information contained in this page is valid until Wed 16/02/2022
- Afcon Holdings
- Altice International
- Amy Metom Engineers and Consultants
- Ashtrom Group
- CAF- Construcciones y Auxiliar de Ferrocarriles
- David Ackerstein Ltd.
- DJI – DaJiang Innovation Technology Company
- Doosan Corporation
- Egis Rail
- El-Far Electronics Systems
- Gadish Engineering – Yoram Gadish Group
- Hapoalim Bank
- Harel Insurance Investments and Financial Services
- Hot Mobile (formerly: Mirs Communications)
- Hot Telecommunication Systems
- Housing and Construction Holding Co. (Shikun & Binui Group)
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- Leumi Bank
- Migdal Insurance and Financial Holdings
- Mikud Guarding Security Services & Cleaning
- Modi’in Ezrachi
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- New Way Traffic
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Readymix Industries (Israel) Ltd. Group
- RT LTA Systems
- Salvat Logistica
- Shapir Engineering and Industry
- T&M Protection Resources Holdings Israel (T&M Israel)
- The Phoenix Holdings
- Volvo Group (AB Volvo)
- Yehuda Welded Mesh
- YSB – Ya’acobi Brothers Group