A private Israeli development and construction company headquartered in the settlement neighborhood of Pisgat Ze’ev, occupied East Jerusalem, and involved in construction on occupied Palestinian land.
The company constructs housing units and carries out infrastructure development work across the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem, actively contributing to further land grab and facilitating easy acess to and from illegal settlements.
The company built nine luxury housing units in the settlement of Efrat and 23 in the settlement of Har Gillo.
The company was contracted by Tekoa Settlement council, occupied West Bank, to carry out infrstructure development work for the construction of 120 housing units, for the total cost of 14 million NIS. The company was awarded a contract worth 9 million NIS for infrastructure work for the building of housing units in Elazar settlement, Gush Etzion, occupied West Bank.
Shachar and Co., was awarded a 14 million NIS World Zionist Orgnisation contract for infrastructure development in Har Gillo settlement, occupied West Bank.
One of Shachar and Co. Building and Engineering Company Ltd., consistent clienets is the Israeli National Roads Company. Some of the contracts awarded by the Isralei National Road are a 17 million NIS contract for infrastructure work on a road leading to Kedar settlement, occupied West Bank, and 8 million NIS for the construction of a bridge connecting the settlement neighborhoods of Har Homa and Gilo in occupied East Jerusalem.
The company was awarded 25 million NIS for works on a Road 60 bypassing Palestinain neighborhoods and connecting settlements to Jerusalem.
The company was awarded an 18.8 million NIS contract by the Israeli Land Administration for the construction of a bridge and infrastructure development work in the Talpiot East no-man’s-land, occupied East Jerusalem.
The company was awarded a 35 million NIS contract by the Isralei Ministry of Defence for the construction of Noman (Mizmorih) chekpoint at the South-East part of the “Jerusalem-Envelope,” enclaving the Palestinian village of Noman.
The company is privately owned by the Shachar family: Meir, Rahamim Tzion, Avraham Aryeh, and David Yonatan Shachar.
Subsidiaries: M.R.A Ltd. Hiring Mechanical Equipment and Rash-BA Ltd. Entrepreneurs.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Fri 29/12/2017
- A. Hezi Building and Investment Co.
- ABB Group
- Ackerstein Industries
- Africa Israel Investments
- Amos Hadar Properties and Investments (Hadar Group)
- Amy Metom Engineers and Consultants
- Ashdar Building Company
- Ashtrom Group
- Avi Cranes
- B. Yair Building Corporation
- Barad Earth Development & Road Works
- Bardarian Brothers
- Benny & Tzvika
- Bnei Eli Etkes Surveying and Engineering Instruments Ltd
- Boneich Construction Development & Investments
- CIM Lustigman
- Cisco systems
- Clal Sun
- CNH Industrial (Formerly CNH Global)
- Covenant Group
- Denya Cebus
- Dona Engineering and Construction
- Doosan Corporation
- E.T. Legal Services
- Efco Equipment
- Einav Ahets
- Elyakim Ben Ari
- Energix Group
- Enerpoint Israel
- First Solar
- Green is us
- Haim Zaken Construction and Investments
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hasid Brothers Building Contracting Co. Ltd
- Housing and Construction Holding Co. (Shikun & Binui Group)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Isra Marin Manufacture of Structures 3000
- Itzkin Eyal Architects
- JA Solar Holdings
- Kass Group (Kass – C)
- Kfar Giladi Quarries
- Kiryat Sefer (Diur Modi’in)
- Kotler Adika Building Company
- Land of Choice Olive Oil (Meshek Achiya)
- Liebherr International
- M.G.A. Energy Solutions
- Medan – Roads and Quarries
- Meitarim Quarry
- Mordechai Aviv Construction Industries
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- Olenik Transportation Earth Work and Road Constructions
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Peretz Sela Civil Engineering
- PGR Drive Technologies
- Psagot Ziv Investment and Development (1993) Ltd.
- RE/MAX Holdings
- Readymix Industries (Israel) Ltd. Group
- Reshef Security
- S.A.G. (Velvel) Building & Development Ltd.
- Salit HaAdumim Quarry & Stone Processing Plant
- Sarfati Simon Ltd.
- Shoham Engineering and Development
- SMA Solar Technology
- Taavura Holdings
- Terex Corporation
- The Metrontario Group
- Tishbi Estate Winery (Habaron Wine Cellars)
- Y.D. Barazani
- Yaaz Construction & Development
- Yatir Quarry
- Yechezkel Morad
- Yehuda Welded Mesh
- Z.M.H. Hammerman
- Zoko Enterprises (Zoko Shiluvim)