Rivulis PTE

Corporate Headquarters: 60B Orchard Road, #06-18, The Atrium @ Orchard, Singapore 238891 | Head Israeli office: Kibbutz Gvat 3657900, Israel www.rivulis.com

A global micro irrigation company.

In April 2022, Who Profits documented Rivulis company signs in a settlement date plantation in the Jordan Valley, occupied West Bank. According to the sign, Rivulis planned and executed irrigation and fertilization systems for the Kfir settlement farm in Yafit settlement.

The company’s irrigation equipment has been documented in agricultural settlements in the Jordan Valley in June 2019, March 2019 and October 2017. The purchase orders on all boxes documented by Who Profits were made by the Naama settlement branch of Amir Agriculture, a representative of Rivulis.

In October 2018, Rivulis employees visited a date plantation of the agricultural cooperative of Mehola settlement in the northern Jordan Valley.

Rivulis has regional sales directors for the Jordan Valley and the occupied Syrian Golan.


Rivulis PTE is owned by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.

In June 2022, Rivulis announced the acquisition and merger of India-based irrigation company Jain Irrigation Systems Limited. Following the merger Tamasek, will hold a 78% stake in the merged entity, while the remaining 22% will be held by Jain Irrigation.

CEO: Richard Klapholz


Rivulis Irrigation Ltd (Israel) (100%), Manna Irrigation (100%).


The company signed a $250 million financing package led by HSBC, with the participation of the State Bank of India, Rabobank, Leumi Bank and the First International Bank of Israel.

All the information contained in this page is valid until Sun 28/08/2022