Reshef Security רשף ביטחון

Head office: 5 HaTsoref St., Holon 58856, Israel Tel.: +972-35598222

Revenue
Headquarters
Global Presence


A private Israeli provider of electronic surveillance and physical security services. The company holds an estimated 5% of the Israeli security market.

In 2011, Reshef Security won a 40 million NIS tender to provide security services to the Ma’ale Adumim settlement, including guarding educational facilities and entrance gates, operating the central control room and surveillance systems, providing patrol services and securing the checkpoints around the settlement. The company won two more tenders for the provision of security and patrolling services to educational facilities in Ma’ale Adumim in 2015 and 2017.

In 2015 and 2017, the company won tenders for the provision of security and patrolling services to educational institutions for the settlement of Katzrin in the occupied Syrian Golan. Additionally, the company and its parent company, Tigbur, operate branches in Katzrin.

The company has provided transportation services to a project of the Ministry of Environmental Protection, for the shipping and handling of batteries from educational facilities to collection centers. One of the entities receiving the company’s services was the Yehuda Environmental Association, which includes the settlements of Efrat, Beitar Illit, Gush Ezion, Megilot, Har Adar, Mt. Hebron, Ma’ale Adumim and Kiryat Arba.

In 2017, the company won a tender for the provision of guarding services for the settlement local council of Givat Zeev.

In 2019, the company won a tender for providing security services and operating intrusion detection systems to Hagihon – Jerusalem’s Water and Sewage Corporation. According to the tender documents, the provider is required to supply security services to any Hagihon site located within Jerusalem’s municipal jurisdiction, which includes illegally annexed East Jerusalem. Among other services, the company is to provide guards for sites in the settlement neighborhoods of Gilo and Har Homa (Homat Shmuel) in occupied East Jerusalem.

In 2019, the company won a tender issued by the Israel Nature and Parks Authority for the provision of security services to its sites. The tender lists nine sites in the occupied Syrian Golan and 10 sites in the occupied West Bank, including the Nabi Samuel National Park, located on the lands of the Palestinian village Nabi Samwil, and Qumran in the Jordan Valley.

Reshef Security operates the National Center for Earthquake Prediction and Control. The Center monitors earthquakes through a seismic fence built along major fault lines, including the Syrian-African Rift in the Jordan Valley region. The fence is equipped with a smart earthquake warning system, supplied by the private Israeli firm EQI. Sensors are installed in the settlements of Maskiot, Shdemot Mehola, Roee, Masua, Argeman, Na’ama, Beit Ha’arava, Avnat, Mitzpe Shalem, Kalia and Yafit in the Jordan Valley, West Bank.

The company was selected by the Ministry of Education to monitor school vehicles and stations. The project includes educational facilities in the occupied Palestinian territory, including the settlements of Ofra and Kfar Etzion in the West Bank.

The company was contracted without tender to provide guarding services for Mekorot – Israel’s national water company, in various regions.



Ownership

Tigbur, an Israeli human resources company traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, holds a 76% stake in the company. The remaining 24% of issued shares are held equally by David Benbenisti and Yehoshua Flein, who also serve as the company’s CEOs.


Subsidiaries

Reshef subsidiary: Reshef Outsourcing and Enterprises

Other Tigbur subsidiaries include Reshef Cleaning and Maintenance (100%), Tigbur Projects (100%), Weizmann Medical Center (100%), Metropole (Turkey) (51%), Mishkenot Zahav (100%), Aviv, Mata, Tigbur for Businesses (33%), Einat Nursing Manpower (50%), EchoCare (3.7%), Ganbook (5.6%)


Partners

Company clients include Israel Railways, Hagihon, Mekorot, the Israeli Ministry of Defense

All the information contained in this page is valid until Fri 03/07/2020



87

88