A settlement-based Israeli manufacturer of dairy products.
The company’s facilities are located in the Katzrin settlement industrial zone in the occupied Syrian Golan.
The company was founded by Tnuva, Tara and Strauss, three of Israel’s leading dairy manufacturers. In 2009, it was sold to four Israeli Kibbutzim, two of which are settlements located in the occupied Syrian Golan (Ein Zivan and Ortal).
The company sources its raw materials from three settlements located in the Golan: Nov, Geshur and Avnei Eitan.
In 2015, the company received a 10 million NIS grant from the Israeli Ministry of Economy to expand its operations.
The company is owned by five Israeli Kibbutzim, three of which are located in the Galilee (Sasa, Shamir and Gadot) and two of which are located in the occupied Syrian Golan (Ein Zivan and Ortal). The descendants of the late Israeli businessman Rafi Eitan hold a minority stake in the company.
CEO: Shuli Segev
The company manufactures a private dairy brand for Shufersal. It also markets its products to Israeli companies such as Tara, Gad and Frutarom.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Wed 18/11/2020
- Abadi Bakery
- Ability Inc.
- Ackerstein Industries
- Ahdut Factory for Tehina Halva and Sweets (Ahdut – Achva)
- All Trade Recycling
- Almog C.D.A.Y
- Avgol Nonwoven Industries
- Avi Cranes
- Carmel Industries (I.L.)
- CNH Industrial (Formerly CNH Global)
- Delta Galil Industries
- Doosan Corporation
- Elyahu Zalman & Sons Metal Tubes Industries
- Group 5 Security (Tzevet 5)
- Ha’argaz Technopach Metal Industries
- Hamat Group (formerly: Lipski Plastic)
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- I.R.P.C. Rubber Products Co.
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- JLG Industries
- Keter Plastic (Keter Group)
- Kvotzat Mifalei J.Brosh – Brosh Fibers (formerly Ayelet Barkan)
- Molitan Industries
- Neetuv Management and Development Co.
- Ofertex Industries
- Oppenheimer Manufacturing and Marketing
- Rami Levy Chain Stores Hashikma Marketing 2006
- Rolbit Electronic Thermostats and Controllers
- Shamir Salads
- Solor Gas Industries
- Supergum Industries
- Teltone Electronics
- Unikowsky Maoz
- Villar International
- Volvo Group (AB Volvo)
- Yahav Oranit