The company is based in Barkan Settlement IZ and is a certified supplier to the Israeli police and the military.
The company was sued by members of its Palestinian work force for exploitative working conditions. They demanded that the company pays them a minimum wage salary and grant them social benefits as stipulated in Israeli law.
In 2007 the Israeli High Court ruled that relations between Palestinian workers (in the settlements and Israel) and Israeli employers should be governed by Israeli labor laws. However, conditions on the ground remain highly exploitative. According to the ILO, the application of the 2007 High Court ruling “remains limited, as only certain aspects, such as the minimum wage, have been extended through military orders”.
 International Labour Organization, “The Situation of Arab Workers in the Occupied Territory,” 2018.
Privately owned by Raphael (53.5 %) and Hanna Friedman (46.5 %).
All the information contained in this page is valid until Sun 02/06/2019
- Abadi Bakery
- Ackerstein Industries
- Ahdut Factory for Tehina Halva and Sweets (Ahdut – Achva)
- Almog C.D.A.Y
- Avi Cranes
- Carmel Industries (I.L.)
- Caterpillar Inc.
- CNH Industrial
- Delta Galil Industries
- Doosan Corporation
- Elyahu Zalman & Sons Metal Tubes Industries
- Group 5 Security (Tzevet 5)
- Ha’argaz Technopach Metal Industries
- Hamat Group (formerly: Lipski Plastic)
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- I.R.P.C. Rubber Products Co.
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- JLG Industries
- Keter Plastic (Keter Group)
- Kvotzat Mifalei J.Brosh – Brosh Fibers (formerly Ayelet Barkan)
- Margolin Bros
- Molitan Industries
- Ofertex Industries
- Oppenheimer Manufacturing and Marketing
- Ramat Hagolan Dairies (Golan Heights Dairies)
- Rami Levy Chain Stores Hashikma Marketing 2006
- Rolbit Electronic Thermostats and Controllers
- Shamir Salads
- Supergum Industries
- Teltone Electronics
- Unikowsky Maoz
- Volvo Group (AB Volvo)
- Yahav Oranit