An Israeli IT Group.
The company, which employees have held key positions in the Israeli Ministry of Defense, Israeli army and Israeli weapons industries, provides services for the Israeli Ministry of Defense and Israeli army, especially in air and missile defense, command & control, intellegnce and cyber systems development.
In 2008, the company developed a training set for the Israeli army’s armoored troop vehicle.
In 2011, the company won a 3-year tender to operate a Power Builder system for the Israeli Ministry of Defense. In addition, the company developed a unified system for all of the Israeli army’s websites.
In 2017, Joh Bryce, a subsidiary of the company, won a 3-year tender to provide training for the Israeli army around cyber security and information security.
Between the years 2016-2017, the company provided IT consultants for COGAT.
In 2017, the company was contracted by COGAT to provide biometric equipment meant to identify Palestinians in the West Bank.
In 2018, the company was contracted by COGAT to provide an IT consultant to analyze “Even Hachahamim” system, which contains all data on Palestinian workers entering to Israel.
In 2018, the company was contracted by COGAT to provide screens for the Meitar system.
In 2020, the company provided computing services for Ariel university.
The company is owned by Formula Systems (49.02%) and Migdal Insurance & Financial Holdings (9.61%).
Chairman- Guy Bernstein
CEO- Moti Gutman
Company subsidiaries include: Tangram Soft Ltd.; Tact Computers and Systems Ltd.; Matrix Defense Ltd.; Matrix IT Systems Ltd.; Matrix IT Integration and Infrastructure Ltd.; John Bryce Training Ltd.
International subsidiaries include Matrix I.T. Global Services, Matrix I.T. Global Services, Matrix International Financial Services and Xtivia Technologies Inc.
Company clients include: Israeli Ministry of Defense and military, Rafael Systems, Israel Aerospace Industries, Elbit Systems, US military, navy and Department of Defense, FBI, Ebay, Coca Cola, Disney, Barclays, UBS, CIBC, Kellog’s, Washington State University and Morgan Stanley.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Wed 15/07/2020
- Actuonix Motion Devices
- Afcon Holdings
- AM General
- AnyVision Interactive Technologies
- Atlas Copco
- B.G. Ilanit Gates and Urban Elements
- Baran Group
- Bardarian Brothers
- Beit Alpha Technologies (B.A.T)
- BlueBird Aero Systems
- C. Mer Group
- Cisco systems
- Colmobil Corporation
- Combined Systems (CSI)
- Comodan Far East
- Contact International (Kalia Israel Ammunition Co.)
- Controp Precision Technologies
- Delek Israel Fuel
- Denya Cebus
- Dexia Israel (formerly: Local Municipality Treasure Bank)
- DJI – DaJiang Innovation Technology Company
- El Go Team
- El-Far Electronics Systems
- Elbit Systems
- Eli Yohanan Engineers
- Eltal Technologistics
- Elyakim Ben Ari
- F.K. Generators and Equipment
- Ford Motor Company
- G1 Secure Solutions (formerly G4S Israel)
- General Motors Company
- Gilat Satellite Networks
- Greenkote Plc (Summet Hitech Coatings)
- Hot Mobile (formerly: Mirs Communications)
- Hot Telecommunication Systems
- Housing and Construction Holding Co. (Shikun & Binui Group)
- I.R.P.C. Rubber Products Co.
- IDS – Integrated Detection Systems
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- K-9 Solutions
- L-3 Communications
- Land Rover
- Long Range Acoustic Device (LRAD)
- M.R. Hunter
- Magna B.S.P
- MAN Group
- Mayer’s Cars and Trucks
- MDT Armor
- MDT Protective Industries
- Merkavim Transportation Technologies
- Mifram Group
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
- Motorola Solutions
- mPrest Systems
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- New Way Traffic
- Olenik Transportation Earth Work and Road Constructions
- Orkal Industries and Mechanization
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Partner Communications (formerly Orange)
- Paz Oil Company
- Phoenicia America-Israel (Flat Glass)
- Ral Electric Holdings (formerly: Adir Electric Boards)
- Reshef Security
- RT LTA Systems
- Shamir Salads
- Shamrad Electronics
- Stentofon Israel
- Supergum Industries
- Taavura Holdings
- Tahal Group International
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Trima Israel Pharmaceutical Products – Maabarot
- Union Motors
- Y. Tzarfati Car and Metal Services
- Yahav Oranit
- Yechezkel Morad
- Yehuda Welded Mesh