An Italian-based company that provides equipment for civil engineering, geotechnical projects and underground structures.
In April 2013, Who Profits research team has documented a Lorenzetto Loris container, at the construction site of the new Tel Aviv-Jerusalem fast train line (A1). The branded container was located at the entrance to tunnel no. 3. Tunnel 3 crosses the Green Line border into Cedars Valley, and its portal in the valley is inside the Palestinian territory, near the village of Beit Surik.
The new train route crosses into the occupied Palestinian territory in two areas (For further information, see Who Profits’ full report on the A1 train).
Owner and director: Loris Lorenzetto
All the information contained in this page is valid until Fri 21/09/2018
- A.B. Plan
- Amy Metom Engineers and Consultants
- Atlas Copco
- Avi Cranes
- Baran Group
- CNH Industrial (Formerly CNH Global)
- Covenant Group
- Electra Infrastructure (Formerly Hofrey Hasharon)
- HBI Haerter AG
- Impresa Pizzarotti & C
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- JLG Industries
- Max Bögl Stiftung & Co.
- Minrav Group
- Moscow Metrostroy (Mosmetrostroy)
- Motorola Solutions
- Shapir Engineering and Industry
- Taavura Holdings
- Tedem Civil Engineering
- Terex Corporation
- WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff (Formerly Parsons Brinckerhoff International Inc.)
- YuGan Engineering