A private Israeli manufacturer and marketer of carpet yarns.
The company is based in the industrial zone of Barkan, located in the Barkan settlement in the occupied West Bank.
The company is a business division of the J. Brosh Industrial Group, a private Israeli company fully owned by the Brosh family.
J.Brosh Industrial Group is held by J. Brosh Marketing and Services (100%), which is held in turn by J. Brosh and Sons (100%), held by Shraga and Yariv Brosh.
Directors: Shraga Brosh and Yariv Brosh
Shraga Brosh is the president of the Manufacturers Association of Israel.
The Brosh brothers have a 45% interest in Oshrad Natural Gas, a private company that sells gas to industrial customers and, for a commission fee, negotiates the supplying of natural gas from the Tamar field.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Sun 27/08/2017
- Abadi Bakery
- Ability Inc.
- Ackerstein Industries
- Ahdut Factory for Tehina Halva and Sweets (Ahdut – Achva)
- All Trade Recycling
- Almog C.D.A.Y
- Avgol Nonwoven Industries
- Avi Cranes
- Carmel Industries (I.L.)
- CNH Industrial (Formerly CNH Global)
- Delta Galil Industries
- Doosan Corporation
- Elyahu Zalman & Sons Metal Tubes Industries
- Group 5 Security (Tzevet 5)
- Ha’argaz Technopach Metal Industries
- Hamat Group (formerly: Lipski Plastic)
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- I.R.P.C. Rubber Products Co.
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- JLG Industries
- Keter Plastic (Keter Group)
- Molitan Industries
- Neetuv Management and Development Co.
- Ofertex Industries
- Oppenheimer Manufacturing and Marketing
- Ramat Hagolan Dairies (Golan Heights Dairies)
- Rami Levy Chain Stores Hashikma Marketing 2006
- Rolbit Electronic Thermostats and Controllers
- Shamir Salads
- Solor Gas Industries
- Supergum Industries
- Teltone Electronics
- Unikowsky Maoz
- Villar International
- Volvo Group (AB Volvo)
- Yahav Oranit