Kalram is a global manufacturer and developer of advanced fencing systems and access control
The company develops and creates advanced systems for military bases, security factories, security and army facilities and prisons.
Turnstiles of the company have been documented in the checkpoints of Macabim, Metar, Irtah, Beit Iba, Jalameh and Qalandiya.
Additionally, fences manufactured by the company were erected in the Ariel industrial Zone and in the settlement neighborhood of Pisgat Ze’ev in the occupied East Jerusalem.
Shareholders and directors: Gal Yacobowitz (33%); Naor Yacobowitz (33%); Tal Naftali Yisraeli (34%)
Among the company’s clients: The Israeli Ministry of Defense, Israeli Knesset, IEC, Mekorot, Bezeq, Israel Railways, Israeli Airport Authority, Israel Ports Authority
All the information contained in this page is valid until Mon 20/08/2018
- Actuonix Motion Devices
- Afcon Holdings
- Beit Alpha Technologies (B.A.T)
- C. Mer Group
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Cisco systems
- Colmobil Corporation
- Combined Systems (CSI)
- Contact International (Kalia Israel Ammunition Co.)
- DJI – DaJiang Innovation Technology Company
- Ford Motor Company
- HaShomrim Guarding and Security Group Company (S.B. Shmira Ubitahon)
- HOS Technology R&D
- Land Rover
- Long Range Acoustic Device (LRAD)
- M.R. Hunter
- Maavarim Civil Engineering
- Malam Team
- MAN Group
- MDT Armor
- MDT Protective Industries
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
- Rapiscan Systems
- Smart Shooter
- Sony Corporation
- Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc.
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Tshuva Research
- Union Motors
Find A Company