An Israeli chain of health food stores.
The company operates branches in the settlements of Gush Etzion and Ariel in the West Bank.
Additionally, the company markets mislabeled settlements products under its brand name. The Organic Tahini sold under Nitsat HaDuvdevan brand originates from the Achva-Achdut factory in the Barkan industrial Zone and the Organic eggs marketed by the chain, arrive from Gvaot Olam, which is an organic farm and Israeli outpost near the settlement of Itamar in the northern West Bank.
The company is owned by Herzel Bibi and Ezzawi Bibi.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Sun 09/12/2018
- ABB Group
- Adanim Tea Company (1991)
- Agrexco Carmel Agricultural Export Company
- All Trade Recycling
- B.D.T.H Israel Solar Energy Ltd.
- Bickel Group
- Clal Sun
- Compost Or
- Dekel Acher Construction and Investments
- EffiSolar Enterprises Inc.
- Enerpoint Israel
- Enlight Renewable Energy
- General Electric
- Housing and Construction Holding Co. (Shikun & Binui Group)
- Kardan NV
- Minrav Group
- Nextcom Group
- Tahal Group International
- Tal El Collection and Recycling
- Yamit Filtration and Water Treatment (Formerly: Yamit E.L.I.)