A private Israeli company specializing in the manufacturing and marketing of fertilizers.
In June 2019, company products were documented near the settlement of Beit Ha’arava in the Jordan Valley, occupied West Bank.
The company employs agronomists to serve its clients in the Jordan Valley and the Syrian Golan.
Company shares are held by Federman & Sons (Holdings) Ltd (92.5%) and Gat Fertilizers (7.5%).
Gat Fertilíquidos (Spain)
All the information contained in this page is valid until Thu 26/09/2019
- Adanim Tea Company (1991)
- B. Gaon Holdings
- Deshen Hatzafon – Production and Marketing of Fertilizer
- Field Produce
- First Solar
- Gadot Agro (Merhav Agro)
- Genesis Land Dates/N.S Water and maintenance services
- Green is us
- Hagihon Company
- Haifa Chemicals (Haifa Group)
- Kardan NV
- NaanDan Jain Irrigation
- Rivulis Irrigation
- Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies
- Tahal Group International
- Tamar Hazahav