A private Israeli company that imports, distributes, develops, manufactures, and exports crop protection products, biotechnology solutions, and specialized seeds.
In June 2019, company products were documented near the settlement of Beit Ha’arava in the Jordan Valley, occupied West Bank.
The company’s products were used in an agricultural experiment conducted by the Jordan Valley R&D Center in 2015-2016, taking place in Tomer settlement.
The company’s products were also used in an agricultural experiment conducted by the Institute for the Study of the Golan at the University of Haifa’s Katzrin campus in the occupied Syrian Golan in 2013.
The company employs field personnel in the Syrian Golan and the Jordan Valley, as well as in the Palestinian Authority-controlled areas of the West Bank.
Fully owned by the Israeli private equity fund Tene Investment in Gadot LP.
Investors in Tene include the Israeli insurance companies Menora Mivtachim Group, Harel Insurance Investments and Financial Services Ltd and Migdal Insurance and Financial Holdings Ltd.
The company is the Israeli representative of the following international companies: FMC, Corteva, Bayer Crop Science, Syngenta, Fine Chemtura Agrosolutions, Arysta and LifeScience
Distributors: Amir Marketing and Investment in Agriculture, Hamashbir Agriculture, Makalde
All the information contained in this page is valid until Thu 26/09/2019
- Adanim Tea Company (1991)
- Agrexco Carmel Agricultural Export Company
- Amir Marketing and Investments in Agriculture
- B. Gaon Holdings
- CETCO Mineral Technology Group
- Deshen Hatzafon – Production and Marketing of Fertilizer
- Field Produce
- First Solar
- Gat Fertilizers
- Genesis Land Dates/N.S Water and maintenance services
- Green is us
- Group 5 Security (Tzevet 5)
- Hagihon Company Ltd. – Jerusalem Area’s Water and Wastewater Utility
- Hai Dolev Holdings Ltd.
- Haifa Chemicals (Haifa Group)
- Kardan NV
- Kedem Hadarim
- Mor Hasharon Fruit (Sharon Fruit)
- NaanDan Jain Irrigation
- Rivulis Irrigation
- Rivulis PTE
- Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies
- Tahal Group International
- Tamar Hazahav