The company extracts and distributes mineral water. The company operates in Europe through the brand Eden.
The company extracts water from a spring in the occupied Syrian Golan. The company was extracting water from the Salukia spring in the Golan, but due to a threat of contamination, the company received an authorization from the Ministry of Health to operate drillings in one of Mekorot’s drilling sites in the Golan, before being awarded a constant drilling site. The maximum production of the drilling should not exceed 12 MCUM. The main plant is located in the industrial zone of Katzrin settlement, which is also in the Syrian Golan.
By extracting water from the Golan for decades, the company is exploiting Syrian resources and strengthening Israel’s control over the occupied Syrian Golan.
Through the company Hydra Dutch Holdings 2 B.V, Eden Springs is part of the company Cott- Water and Coffee Services, a public company based in Canada and USA, traded in NYSE and TSX under the symbols COTT and BCB.
Pauza (a marketer of coffee and coffee products).
Cott’s subsidiaries in Israel are: Mey Eden Bar—First Class Services Ltd; Mey Eden Ltd; Mey Eden Marketing (2000) Ltd; Mey Eden Production (2007) Ltd
Partners in Europe include: Lavazza, Ebac, COSMETAL, 3M, Capsnap, Charm, and Mars Drinks.
An associated company was selected as the exclusive supplier of mineral water to the World Health Organization.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Mon 17/12/2018
- ABB Group
- Afek Oil and Gaz
- Ahava Dead Sea Laboratories
- Ashtrom Group
- B.D.T.H Israel Solar Energy Ltd.
- CETCO Mineral Technology Group
- Dekel Acher Construction and Investments
- Elyakim Ben Ari
- Energix Renewable Energies
- First Solar
- Genie Energy
- Green is us
- Hai Dolev Holdings Ltd.
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Harel Insurance Investments and Financial Services
- HBI Haerter AG
- Israel Salt Company
- JA Solar Holdings
- Kfar Giladi Quarries
- M.G.A. Energy Solutions
- Medan – Roads and Quarries
- Meitarim Quarry
- Menorah Mivtahim Holdings
- Nextcom Group
- Oron Group Investments & Holdings Ltd.
- Paz Oil Company
- PGR Drive Technologies
- Readymix Industries (Israel) Ltd. Group
- Refu Elektronik
- Salit HaAdumim Quarry & Stone Processing Plant
- Shapir Engineering and Industry
- SMA Solar Technology
- T.M.M. Integrated Recycling Industries
- The Phoenix Holdings
- Tzifha International
- Y.D. Barazani
- Yatir Quarry