A private Israeli construction and development company that initiates and carries out housing projects in settlements in the occupied Palestinian territory.
Dona Engineering and Construction is building 100 housing units on an area of 6,741 m2 in the west of Gilo settlement neighborhood in occupied East Jerusalem. The project is executed under a tender of NIS 7 million, with development expenses of NIS 29.9 million, awarded to the company on 24 August 2014. The company was also involved in a three-stage project of 165 housing units in in the south of Neve Ya’akov. The company purchased an area of 22,013 m2 for NIS 22.3 million, with development expenses of NIS 30.2, under a tender awarded to it on 24 June 2010. The project is part of Municipal Zoning Plan 6/a.
Israel Discount Bank accompanied both projects.
In addition, on 7 September 2009, the company won a tender of NIS 7.2 million, with development expenses of 6M NIS, from the Israel Land Administration to build 48 units in the Pisgat Ze’ev settlement neighborhood in East Jerusalem.
Owned by Shalom and Natella Shai (Shimshilashvili).
Director: Shalom Shai
Shalom and Natella Shai also own Dona Dom Ltd. and Dona Shai Properties Ltd.
The Dona Group also operates in Georgia, carrying out construction projects in Tbilisi.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Sun 18/06/2017
- A. Hezi Building and Investment Co.
- A.M.S. Barzani Brothers
- ABB Group
- Ackerstein Industries
- Africa Israel Investments
- Allied Holdings
- Amos Hadar Properties and Investments (Hadar Group)
- Amy Metom Engineers and Consultants
- Ashdar Building Company
- Ashtrom Group
- Avi Cranes
- B. Yair Building Corporation
- Barad Earth Development & Road Works
- Bardarian Brothers
- Benny & Tzvika
- Bnei Eli Etkes Surveying and Engineering Instruments Ltd
- Bobcat Company
- Boneich Construction Development & Investments
- Carmor (Formerly: Hatehof)
- CIM Lustigman
- Cisco systems
- Clal Sun
- CNH Industrial (Formerly CNH Global)
- Covenant Group
- Danya Cebus
- Doosan Infracore Co. (formerly Daewoo Heavy Industries & Machinery)
- E.T. Legal Services
- Efco Equipment
- Einav Ahets
- Electra Construction
- Electra Infrastructure (Formerly Hofrey Hasharon)
- Elyakim Ben Ari
- Energix Group
- Enerpoint Israel
- First Solar
- Green is us
- H.Y.S. Nofei Israel (Israel View)
- Haim Zaken Construction and Investments
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hasid Brothers Building Contracting Co. Ltd
- Housing and Construction – Solel Boneh Infrastructures (formerly Solel Boneh)
- Housing and Construction Holding Co.
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Isra Marin Manufacture of Structures 3000
- Itzkin Eyal Architects
- JA Solar Holdings
- Kfar Giladi Quarries
- Kiryat Sefer (Diur Modi’in)
- Kotler Adika Building Company
- Land of Choice Olive Oil (Meshek Achiya)
- Liebherr International
- M.G.A. Energy Solutions
- Medan – Roads and Quarries
- Meitarim Quarry
- Mordechai Aviv Construction Industries
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- Olenik Transportation Earth Work and Road Constructions
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Peretz Sela Civil Engineering
- PGR Drive Technologies
- Psagot Ziv Investment and Development (1993) Ltd.
- RE/MAX Holdings
- Readymix Industries (Israel) Ltd. Group
- Reshef Security
- S.A.G. (Velvel) Building & Development Ltd.
- Salit HaAdumim Quarry & Stone Processing Plant
- Sarfati Simon Ltd.
- Sasi Building Earth and Road Contractors
- Shachar and Co. Building and Engineering Company Ltd.
- SMA Solar Technology
- Taavura Holdings
- Terex Corporation
- The Metrontario Group
- Tishbi Estate Winery (Habaron Wine Cellars)
- Y.D. Barazani
- Yaaz Construction & Development
- Yatir Quarry
- Yechezkel Morad
- Yehuda Welded Mesh
- Z.M.H. Hammerman
- Zoko Enterprises (Zoko Shiluvim)