Delek Fuel Company Ltd., or “Delek Israel” is Israel’s first fuel company, established in 1951. Delek is a fuel distributor controlling 20% of the gas stations market with over 240 fuel stations on both sides of the Green Line.
The company has 11 gas and service stations across the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem and two more in the occupied Syrian Golan. These are positioned in and around illegal Israeli settlements including: Giv’at Ze’ev, Mishor Adumim industrial zone, Gush Etzion, Kokhav Ya’akov, Talpiot East, the French Hill and Katzrin.
In 2013, the company won a tender for providing refueling services to the Israeli Ministry of Defense and the Israeli army over the course of three years. In 2016, the Israeli Ministry of Defense was considering a renewal of the agreement for the next two years.
Delek won a number of Israeli governmental tenders for fuel and fuel supplement provision. In 2014, Delek won a NIS 4 million tender with the Israeli Ministry of Public Security and the Israeli police for the provision of fuel and fuel supplements.
In 2016, Delek signed a NIS 25 thousand agreement with the Israeli Ministry of Public Security and the Israeli police for the provision of fuel for the naval patrol.
Delek Group, Delek Israel’s parent company, is involved in extraction of natural gas from disputed maritime areas. The Group, in partnership with Noble Energy, was involved in extracting gas from the Noa field and the Mari-B field, discovered in 1999 and 2000 respectively, which border Palestinian territorial waters.
Delek Group was part of a conglomerate of companies who discovered the Leviathan and Tamar natural gas fields in the Mediterranean field. Delek Group, through its fully owned subsidiary Delek Drilling LP, holds 22.7% interest in the drilling at the Leviathan field. Leviathan is located approximately 81 miles off Haifa. Both fields are within close proximity to disputed maritime areas with Lebanon.
Delek Group Ltd is the ultimate owner of Delek Israel through its fully owned subsidiary Delek Petroleum.
Delek Group Ltd is a public Israeli company traded on the Tel Aviv stock Exchange under the ticker symbol DELEKG. Its controlling shareholder is Sharon Itshak (60.51%).
Delek Israel CEO: Esther Eldan
Wholly owned subsidiaries: Delek Natural Gas Ltd., Delek P-Galilot Limited Partnership Ltd., Delek Industries Ltd., Delek Transportation Ltd., Delek Menta Roads Retails Ltd, Delek Retail Stores Ltd., Shot Delek Kliot.
The company also holds 51% of Joe Gourmet Coffee, 75% of United Company for the extraction of Oil Ltd.,60% of Delek-Ygal M.P.G Ltd., and 15% of Kmor shipping services Ltd.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Tue 05/12/2017
- Actuonix Motion Devices
- Afcon Holdings
- Altice International
- AM General
- AnyVision Interactive Technologies
- Atlas Copco
- B.G. Ilanit Gates and Urban Elements
- Baran Group
- Bardarian Brothers
- Beit Alpha Technologies (B.A.T)
- BlueBird Aero Systems
- C. Mer Group
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Cisco systems
- Colmobil Corporation
- Combined Systems (CSI)
- Comodan Far East
- Contact International (Kalia Israel Ammunition Co.)
- Controp Precision Technologies
- Denya Cebus
- DJI – DaJiang Innovation Technology Company
- El Go Team
- El-Far Electronics Systems
- Elbit Systems
- Eli Yohanan Engineers
- Eltal Technologistics
- Elyakim Ben Ari
- F.K. Generators and Equipment
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors Company
- Gilat Satellite Networks
- Greenkote Plc (Summet Hitech Coatings)
- Hot Mobile (formerly: Mirs Communications)
- Hot Telecommunication Systems
- Housing and Construction Holding Co. (Shikun & Binui Group)
- I.R.P.C. Rubber Products Co.
- IDS – Integrated Detection Systems
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- K-9 Solutions
- L-3 Communications
- Land Rover
- Long Range Acoustic Device (LRAD)
- M.R. Hunter
- Magna B.S.P
- MAN Group
- Matrix IT
- Mayer’s Cars and Trucks
- MDT Armor
- MDT Protective Industries
- Merkavim Transportation Technologies
- Mifram Group
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
- Motorola Solutions
- mPrest Systems
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- New Way Traffic
- Olenik Transportation Earth Work and Road Constructions
- Orkal Industries and Mechanization
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Partner Communications (formerly Orange)
- Paz Oil Company
- Phoenicia America-Israel (Flat Glass)
- Ral Electric Holdings (formerly: Adir Electric Boards)
- Reshef Security
- RT LTA Systems
- Shamir Salads
- Shamrad Electronics
- Stentofon Israel
- Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc.
- Supergum Industries
- Taavura Holdings
- Tahal Group International
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Trima Israel Pharmaceutical Products – Maabarot
- Union Motors
- Y. Tzarfati Car and Metal Services
- Yahav Oranit
- Yechezkel Morad
- Yehuda Welded Mesh