A private Israeli company specializing in measuring and engineering instruments and GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) measuring solutions. The company is the exclusive representative of the Swiss company LEICA Geosystems.
Bnei Eli Etkes established a private statewide network of GPS base stations for RTK (Real Time Kinematic) measurements, based on LEICA Geosystems technology. The network, SPIDERNET, is the largest of its kind in Israel. It has 52 active stations, including in settlements in the occupied West Bank (Tomer, Karnei Shomron) and the occupied Syrian Golan (Avnei Eitan) and in Palestinian West Bank towns and cities (Ramallah, Jenin, Jericho, Burin, Sinjil, Dura) and in the Syrian Druze town Buq’ata in the occupied Golan.
On 6 February 2017, Bnei Eli Etkes equipment was documented at the construction site of the Nabi Elias Bypass Road, a settler road being built in the occupied West Bank near the Palestinian village of Nabi Elias.
The bypass road will involve the expropriation of 25 acres of Palestinian land – including a total 700 olive trees – belonging to the Palestinian villages of Izbat Tabib, Azzun, and Nabi Elias, just east of Ramallah. Attempts by Palestinian landowners to petition the Israeli High Court against the plan have been rejected. According to the head of Nabi Elias’ village council, Raed Khalif, those who will be able to prove ownership over the land will receive nominal compensation for their stolen property, property on which their livelihood depends.
The company also has a joint project with Noble Energy, a US oil and gas exploration and production corporation, for monitoring production platforms. Noble Energy operates several oil production platforms in the Eastern Mediterranean, including the Tamar and Mari-B fields. According to a 2017 report by SOMO – Centre for Research on Multinational Corporations, Noble Energy’s operations are directly linked to severe human rights impact, including naval attacks on Palestinian fishermen (incl. with live bullets) unlawful arrest and arbitrary detention, and the denial of right to livelihood, through the company’s relationship to the Israeli navy, which enforces an illegal naval blockade around Noble Energy’s platforms.
Owned by the Etkes family.
Director: Tal Hadas
Shareholders include: Tal Hadas, Fatma Yosef and Yisrael Hadas.
Noble Energy, LEICA Geosystems
All the information contained in this page is valid until Sun 13/08/2017
- A. Hezi Building and Investment Co.
- ABB Group
- Ackerstein Industries
- Africa Israel Investments
- Amos Hadar Properties and Investments (Hadar Group)
- Amy Metom Engineers and Consultants
- Ashdar Building Company
- Ashtrom Group
- Avi Cranes
- B. Yair Building Corporation
- Barad Earth Development & Road Works
- Bardarian Brothers
- Benny & Tzvika
- Boneich Construction Development & Investments
- CIM Lustigman
- Cisco systems
- Clal Sun
- CNH Industrial (Formerly CNH Global)
- Covenant Group
- Danya Cebus
- Dona Engineering and Construction
- Doosan Corporation
- E.T. Legal Services
- Efco Equipment
- Einav Ahets
- Electra Construction
- Electra Infrastructure (Formerly Hofrey Hasharon)
- Elyakim Ben Ari
- Energix Group
- Enerpoint Israel
- First Solar
- Green is us
- H.Y.S. Nofei Israel (Israel View)
- Haim Zaken Construction and Investments
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hasid Brothers Building Contracting Co. Ltd
- Housing and Construction Holding Co. (Shikun & Binui Group)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Isra Marin Manufacture of Structures 3000
- Itzkin Eyal Architects
- JA Solar Holdings
- Kfar Giladi Quarries
- Kiryat Sefer (Diur Modi’in)
- Kotler Adika Building Company
- Land of Choice Olive Oil (Meshek Achiya)
- Liebherr International
- M.G.A. Energy Solutions
- Medan – Roads and Quarries
- Meitarim Quarry
- Mordechai Aviv Construction Industries
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- Olenik Transportation Earth Work and Road Constructions
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Peretz Sela Civil Engineering
- PGR Drive Technologies
- Psagot Ziv Investment and Development (1993) Ltd.
- RE/MAX Holdings
- Readymix Industries (Israel) Ltd. Group
- Reshef Security
- S.A.G. (Velvel) Building & Development Ltd.
- Salit HaAdumim Quarry & Stone Processing Plant
- Sarfati Simon Ltd.
- Shachar and Co. Building and Engineering Company Ltd.
- SMA Solar Technology
- Taavura Holdings
- Terex Corporation
- The Metrontario Group
- Tishbi Estate Winery (Habaron Wine Cellars)
- Y.D. Barazani
- Yaaz Construction & Development
- Yatir Quarry
- Yechezkel Morad
- Yehuda Welded Mesh
- Z.M.H. Hammerman
- Zoko Enterprises (Zoko Shiluvim)